Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tibet Nepal House

The Food Snob's postings inspired me to post a restaurant review of my own.

On Friday, my hubbie and I had a lunch date. We went to the Tibet Nepal House in Old Town Pasadena. They have an all-you-can-eat buffet lunch Tues. - Fri. 11:30 - 2:30 (closed on Mon.). Sometimes I've thought this place was just so-so, but that day it tasted really yummy. The price was right for only $8.99. We were one of the first parties there, so the restaurant was fairly empty. It was so peaceful with the water fountain running, the Tibetan music, and the paper footprints with customers' graffiti written on them hanging from the ceiling. If you like N. Indian food with lots of vegetarian options, it's a good place to try! The kheer (rice pudding) was especially delicious that day. I see on their menu that they also serve Sho Jhaa, typical Tibetan Butter Tea. I don't know if that means yak butter, but wouldn't you like to find out?

www.tibetnepalhouse.com

1 comment: